Friday, July 13, 2007

Do They Know We Live In Florida?

Today is July something or other...

I've been shopping some this week.

I feel annoyed.

I went in Joanne's fabric(normally my favorite store) and I was greated with a display of wooden pumpkins that said "Happy Fall" and "Welcome Autumn." Later that week upon entering Target they not only had fall colored clothing displayed but they had out sweaters. Really? Do they know that we can wear tank tops and flip flops all year, excluding (if we are lucky) the one week a year that we can all wear our sweaters. So why on earth would they sell sweaters in July? Do they know that we live only hours from the southern most place in the country...


apparently not.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It is annoying, definitely, but think about that cute place in the snotshaps, (written how you would say it) Jake's place. I think that is what it is called. You know, the one with all the gawdy, but really fun decor. Let's be like them, and start decorating early, so everyone gets in the mood. Just an idea.

Brandi said...

It really annoys me, especially the fall clothes. You know, in August when it feels like 110 degrees and your tank tops are getting worn out and you just need a new one and all you can find is wool pants and sweaters!!!! Annoying! I'm with you!
Love ya! We missed you while we were in town. It wasn't the same being there without seeing you!